What is SKlone?
- A free spaced themed web RPG.
- An old school text based game that you play from a web browser.
- A clone of StarKingdoms which was long ago a great game with thousands of players around the world.
- Here you compete for universal domination against others players in a real time environment.
- The game is split into rounds
- Choose between a variety of planet types and races and dominate the universe
You can also check SKlone wiki
Decades ago StarKingdoms was a popular web based game with thousands of players. Most people were playing on 14 inch CRT monitors at 56k. It was one of the OG web games with players staying up late for one last turn. This is where the game has its roots. Over time it became severely neglected and the remaining players chose to replicate the gameplay they once loved. This is where SKlone comes from. It is a clone of Starkingdoms. This is a community project where the veterans are recreating the game and tweaking it for modern devices. The game is still in beta but the formulas are in place and you should find it engaging to play, but still rough around the edges.
Admin will rarely interfere in conflicts between players. Hostility and toxicity are a vital part of the games history. It is designed to cause conflicts and hostility. All of the different player personalities and desires are what makes it entertaining. We hope you enjoy the game.
dank (software developer)
Lovsan (software developer)
jamend (software developer)
Rmag (software developer)
cOOmEeh (software developer)
Tyrsis (software developer)
Taze (software developer)
RZQ (software engineer)
Jsin (software engineer)
Omni (software developer)
Loki (software developer)
Babylon10 (software developer)